At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier & happier planet. Youll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers & helping people live lighter.
You will be responsible for successfully completing a daily route alongside the Delivery Lead while helping with assembly, delivery, & pickup. Youll collaborate closely with the warehouse & logistics teams & will report to the Logistics Manager.
Note: We have positions available for both Full-time & Part-time
What youll be doing:
- Act as an assistant to the Delivery Lead while providing a best-in-class experience to customers by working within brand guidelines, & contributing to the development of best practices
- Be a proud brand ambassador with the unique responsibility of entering our customers homes & interacting with them in person
- Complete a pre-assigned route of deliveries and/or pickups in a given day, including delivery via walk-up or service elevator, onsite assembly, & trash removal
- Assist in loading the delivery vehicle each day with furniture for delivery to customers.
Who you are:
- 1+ years in delivery operations
- Experience working with furniture or large goods that require assembly
- A keen & sensitive eye for customer service & experience
- Based in NYC
- Excited about joining a small team & building something from the ground up
- Passionate about Feather's mission
What youll get when joining Feather:
- Fair & transparent compensation structure
- Competitive health, vision, dental, & other ancillary benefits (Full-time only)
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription