Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 300+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Team
The Infrastructure Services team has a charter to support & amplify all business functions through technology. The Infrastructure Services team is at the heart of making SecurityScorecard function as a well-oiled machine.
What you will do
We are expanding our team to assist with monitoring our IT infrastructure & provide world class technology support to our rapidly growing global workforce. In this highly visible & important role, you will report to the Senior Manager of IT to work on critical user technical issues, remove technology obstacles facing the rapidly growing staff, maintain & improve upon our systems, & implement new solutions.
- Build automations that will seamlessly integrate with all our applications
- Participate in short & long range planning & the execution of strategic initiatives to reach the organizations business objectives.
- Remotely manage all company infrastructure assets including laptops, mobile devices, & a small office site.
- Technical knowledge of scripting & programming languages: Bash, Python, Powershell
- Knowledge of Okta framework with a focus on integration w/ HRIS systems(Bamboo HR & Google Workspace)
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network & systems administration, databases & data storage systems
- Manage company SaaS software systems, email & other communications/collaboration platforms, manager user accounts, & user access (Google workspace, Slack, Jira)
- Experience with identity & access management tools (Okta, Active Directory, Meraki)
- Understanding of Mobile Device Management (ie. Jamf Pro, InTune)
- Experience administering a remote macOS(90%) & Windows OS environment(10%)
- Experience rolling out large scale IT projects - Experience with Hardware shipment & inventory management
- Customer centric; enjoys interacting with people & motivated to provide excellent customer service.
- Outcomes focused; ability to tackle immediate needs with urgency & accuracy, & identify opportunities for improvements over time.
- Eager to document & share info - Experience with AWS, Azure A PLUS