Tanium is looking forField Marketing Manager NYC Region. The person in this role will be tasked withdriving awareness & creating demand with CXOs anddecision makers in enterprise & Global 2000 accounts.You will partner closely with our field sales teams to deliver & accelerate pipeline to support sales in exceeding their objectives & revenue goals.
What youll do:
- Define & implement region-specific marketing planat all stages of the funnel, industry tradeshows & events, local seminars & events, webinars & email campaigns
- Build thought leadership & awareness campaigns to educate the market on the company's POV, tied to key industry trends
- Leverage corporate & product messaging & content, & tailor as appropriate. You must be able to create content & understand the key initiatives & value proposition/messages that will resonate with our target buyer
- Strategize, build & execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing,direct mail marketing, & other channels as you see fit
- Build a community of customers to help evangelize the value of Tanium, including customer case study development, customer events, & advisory boards
- Provide closed-loop reporting to measure the effectiveness of field marketing programs & identify areas for optimization. This role requires transparent & frequent communication on marketing effectiveness withboth themarketing, sales & company leadership teams
- Collaborate closely with the other field marketing managers on best practices to leverage across regions
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 5-7years of relevant experience required
- Proven capability with Salesforce.com/marketing automation platforms required
- Sustained record demonstrating initiative & motivation
- Demonstrated dependability, team player, positive attitude & good attendance
- Person of high ethics, integrity, honesty & patience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Good knowledge of digital marketing tactics & best practices
- Experience with organizing local & regional events
- Outstanding communicator & creative thinker
- Proficient in marketing automation & analytics features
- Experience with marketing tools & software
- Critical thinker & problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal & communication skills
- About Tanium:
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team attanium.com/careers/.