ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Agoda is one of the worlds largest online hotel & accommodation booking platforms. Founded in 2005 & now a Booking Holdings company, Agoda offers travelers a fast, easy way to book their holiday accommodation from over 2 million properties in almost every country on earth.
Agoda has been growing at an exceptional rate & employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. Having established itself as the leading Online Travel Agency in Asia, it is now growing its presence in Europe, the USA & other markets.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, & experimentation, & the tools to work faster & smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, & it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly & create a best in class service for our customers & partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company & make a difference!
ABOUT PARTNER PROGRAMS TEAM:
Our skilled Partner Programs teams develops & executes on exciting projects with our accommodation providers in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that partners have sustainable, long-term relationships with Agoda.
Agodas Business Development Manager - Partner Programs (PPM) is an exciting role within the Partner Services Team. As a Business Development Manager, your main objective will be to engage hotel partners with the benefits of our wide range of marketing services, assistthose that are interested to join some of the programs, provide guidance to ensure the successful account management of Agodas major hotel partners, & to exceed the KPIs & growth expectations that meet companys business goals.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior business development skills, solid analytical skills, strong account & partner management experience, a successful record of sustainable performance & the capacity to develop & manage new deals with partners.
Position requires to travel extensively (up to 80%)
The work is very dynamic, & projects are subject to frequent change, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, problem solvers, keen to improve the way we work & excited to learn new things.
- Present the benefits of new marketing & growth products to pipeline of external hotel suppliers in line with requirements of the programs
- Prepare & present business proposals & analysis to accommodation providers to support them in making a decision to join the new programs
- Support market managers across your country to successfully pitch, close & implement new deals with existing hotel partners
- Work closely with regional leadership & central project team in the head office (Bangkok) to provide market intelligence & feedback to enhance program impact
- Maintain detailed pipeline & performance tracking, providing weekly reporting & analysis to internal teams & external partners
- Monitor program performance & contract renewals to ensure achievement of company goals
- Lead & support local trainings to update market managers on the new programs & sharing sales best practices or case studies
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required;
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in business development;
- Experience presenting marketing programs, especially within a hotel, online travel agency or travel wholesaler businesses;
- Strong partner management skills past success in influencing both internal & external customers;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with suppliers & successfully communicate proposals to potential partners;
- Operations & business process experience & understanding;
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge;
- Project management experience is an advantage;
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English;
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task & work with constant deadlines;
- Well-organized & excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive & positive attitude;
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner & energized by change;
- Willingness to travel as the business needs
Other great things about working at Agoda:
- Centrally located in Empire State Building
- Private Insurance with excellent Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted visits to the Empire State Building rooftop viewing area
- Company matched retirement plan
- Generous paid time off including vacation time & holidays
- Employee hotel discounts
- Monthly team parties
- Commuter & Flexible Spending pre-tax programs
Below are some websites to learn more aboutagoda.com:
Hired.coms latest global brand report has ranked Agoda #1 Employer Brand in Singapore!
Agoda is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
#newyork #BD#PS #4 #LI-SS1