About the Role
ALICE puts a tremendous amount of work into to attracting, recruiting, & developing our talent. Our internship program exemplifies our commitment, & provides our people the opportunity to recruit students & leverage their experience to benefit both personal & professional growth.
We are looking for a brilliant Human Resources Intern to join our People team. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, ready to learn, & above all passionate about building a company that people love working for
- Understanding of project management & organizational skills.
- Studying human resources, business, or related field
- Strong interest in pursuing Talent Acquisition or Human Resources as a career path
- Passionate about working with a global team
- Excellent communicator, both verbal & written
- Strong organizational skills & the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Location: New York
- Work directly with ALICEs People team to assist with the administration of HR programs & services
- Complete projects & assignments on time & accurately
- Assist in the planning & execution of HR-organized events for the offices & for our remote team
- Support our global recruiting & employer branding initiatives
- Build employee loyalty by assisting with engagement & employee happiness programs (including Learning & Development programs)
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence & meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication & task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels & tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the worlds leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, & The Leading Hotels of the World. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Best Workplaces of 2019, & winner of Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App & Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.