The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online & in real life at our brick & mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast & fundamentally changing the way people buy & sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart & creates a foundation of trust with shoppers & consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy & to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative & innovative, & were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us & enjoy 401K matching, health, dental & vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours & Friday bagels!
The goal of the Coordinator, Luxury Consignment Office (LCO) is to oversee & support the Service Level Agreement (SLA) by managing the product pipeline; this is done through processing all inbound & outbound product, coordinating with the Experts & Client Manager to have product priced in a timely manner, & facilitating product shift between offices. The Coordinator indirectly drives the companys revenue growth & supports a high Net Promoter Score (NPS) by maintaining a strong product pipeline. Additionally, the Coordinator will work in partnership with the warehouse & Sales Teams to ensure product movement is seamless. This position will report to the Client Manager
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all incoming Luxury Consignment Office (LCO) product by bagging, tagging, & locating each item.
- Partner with warehouse & Client Manager teams to ensure LCO product seamlessly moves through the pipeline.
- Organize & ship all approved product to the e-commerce facility.
- Report & monitor LCO SLA daily; proactively report on potential breaches to ensure team meets daily goal.
- Receive & confirm accuracy of Vendor product & template; partner with Client Manager to meet the Vendor SLA.
- Receive & confirm accuracy of remotes from transferred locations.
- Track & report end of day SLA & pipeline highlights to the Client Manager.
- Communicate potential extended SLA to Sales Team members with consignments of 40+ items.
- Oversee the return of un-consigned items while maintaining brand standards.
- Manage all inbound & outbound mail & packages sent to the LCO.
- Ensure all LCO data is accurate to understand office performance & business opportunities.
- Maintain & enforce organization of LCO product within safes, vaults, & colored bins.
- Conduct weekly cycle count & communicate pending consignments to Client Manager.
- Ensure product flows seamlessly through the pipeline to support a high Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Resolve any consignor or Sales Team concerns about LCO product in pipeline.
- Assume roles of the Client Manager or Concierge when necessary, including completing drop offs & front of house operations.
- Answer Zendesk Tickets when directed by Expert Resources to help Client Managers clear out blowout sales.
- Ability to execute on communication systems
Adept at working with technology solutions to increase productivity & efficiency
- Polished in verbal & written communication
Ability to handle multiple complex, time sensitive situations
- 2-3 years experience in client facing role
- Brand certification from major watch brand a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of thisjob. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by thisjobinclude close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin,sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will considerqualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.