Company Description|Job Description
The Kinetica Active Analytics Platform combines streaming & historical data with location intelligence & machine learning-powered analytics. Organizations across automotive, energy, telecommunications, retail, healthcare, financial services, & beyond leverage the platform's GPU-accelerated computing power to build custom analytical applications that deliver immediate, dynamic insight. Kinetica has a rich partner ecosystem, including NVIDIA, Dell, HP, & IBM, & is privately held, backed by leading global venture capital firms Canvas Ventures, Citi Ventures, GreatPoint Ventures, & Meritech Capital Partners.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Kinetica is looking for an experienced technical Solutions Architect to join our Professional Services team. As a Solutions Architect, you will be a trusted advisor to our customers who leverage the various capabilities of our enterprise platform. Kinetica Solutions Architectssuccessfully lead the charge on of making it easy for our customers to use our software & solve their complex challenges.
- Work as a consultant with customers in developing a solution for a new proof-of-concept for the logistics industry
- Translate business requirements & problems into solutions
- Design, build, & deploy scalable, big-data driven, distributed architecture
- Dedicated & flexible schedule - the availability to sometimes work on weekends as required to support Production releases
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have a strong working knowledge of enterprise applications & topologies of tech (ERP, CRM, BI, MDM)
- Languages: Java, Unix shell scripting,SQL, PL/SQL, Python
- Skillsets: ETL pipelining, Traditional BI Analytics/OLAP, Performance tuning, benchmarking, data modeling, RDBMS skills
- Tools: Spring Boot Tomcat, JMeter, Maven, Eclipse, Connectors (Spark, MapReduce, Kafka, etc), Open Source stack (Cassandra)
- Enterprise consulting experience; preferably at the Fortune 500 level
- Understanding of the enterprise organizational values & practices
- Strong oral & written communication skills (technical/non-technical)
- High social/emotional IQ (must be able to work well with different personalities)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.