We are seeking a Senior Analyst of Operations to join the Shutterstock Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content directly within external applications. Through the Shutterstock API, we power integrations with companies such as Facebook, Google, & Microsoft.
As a Senior Analyst of Operations, you will analyze data to provide recommendations & structure processes to set the business unit up for sustained success, growth, & scalability. You will work cross-functionally within the Platform Solutions team to understand what is driving revenue from the beginning of the sales cycle through to partner launches & growth thereafter. You will drive insights from the data & be the go to person for the team of whats happening & why. You will support the annual budgeting & monthly forecasting process. You will also support building materials for key internal meetings such as board decks. Day-to-day responsibilities include data analysis, building new processes, liasoning with cross-functional teams, & defining & tracking KPIs.
- Data analysis & synthesis, with ability to provide recommendations based on the data
- Architect new business processes that will make the team more efficient & effective, increasing ROI for the entire business
- Establish KPIs & best practices to optimize all aspects of the business
- Work closely with business teams to drive revenue growth
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis & operations
- Experience extracting data & reports from Salesforce
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated interest in technology & business development
- Driven, highly organized, team player
- Proven ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Clear understanding on how to communicate processes, connect dots, & optimize workflow
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.