Peloton is looking for a Cybersecurity Analyst with a diverse set of skills that can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment. The successful candidate will work across the organization to drive, plan & carry out security measures to protect our cloud environments, networks, systems, & any technology assets. This position involves understanding & working with a broad spectrum of security principles, architectures, & technologies. It is imperative the candidate not only have the technical prerequisites, but also has the ability to operate at a strategic level. The right candidate should be high energy, with a focus on results, as well as self motivated.
- Minimum 3 years in Information Security
- Elite investigative skills, were talking Worlds Greatest Detective Batman not Zach Snyder Batman
- Experience in incident response required; In-depth knowledge of Cloud Environments (AWS, GCP), MacOS, ChromeOS, Windows, and Linux operating system forensics, SaaS platforms, and IAM)
- Strong knowledge of Information Security design, principles, and processes
- Experience in vulnerability management (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys)
- Experience with Insider Threat tooling (UEBA, DLP, Canary Tokens, Deception Technology)
- Experience with Splunk, reports & data correlation; Bonus for in-depth knowledge of Splunks underpinnings
- Experience automating with Python, BASH, or other scripting languages
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
- Bonus Points for:
- Previous experience in cloud-native or tech environments
- Experience with OSINT, as well as Threat Intelligence services for investigations
- Directly support Pelotons Security Program while conducting in-depth strategic analysis of intelligence data from various sources.
- Recommend & build countermeasures based on threat analysis, intelligence, & forecasting.
- Provide triage support for incident response & investigation efforts alongside Pelotons Security Operations team, & other internal teams.
- Work with Security Engineering, Security Operations Center to build out new detections, event types, & baseline user behaviors.
- Collect & analyze auditing capabilities of internal services, SaaS systems, determine gaps in audit trails, & work with internal engineering teams/SaaS providers in improving audit data.
- Develop & implement information security policies & procedures; develop security guidelines & security best practices for Peloton, & maintain the documentation.
- Prepare & present analysis with findings & recommendations, in the form of briefings, reports, or dashboards to senior leadership, managers, & leads as required.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.