At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking for a Community Associate who is driven by providing world-class customer service to join our Rentals team. In this role you will play a key role in operations behind the scenes, making sure vehicles are prepped (clean, washed & gassed), especially on our busiest return days. You will also act as the "face of Lyft," providing exceptional hospitality as you assist renters with their reservations & occasionally providing renter support by chat & phone. If you enjoy working with your hands, love people & are a self-starter with a flexible schedule (including nights/weekends), we would love to meet you!
- Assist vendors to ensure vehicles meet Lyfts brand standards. This includes vehicle cleaning & taking cars to refill gas as well as general lot movement of vehicles
- Provide exceptional end-to-end service for our renters across three rental sites
- Support daily operations, including site opening & closing procedures, lot audits & customer outreach
- Identify process improvements to improve the efficiency of the operation & the service we deliver
- Flexible schedule: this role requires evenings, weekends & holidays
- Is a strong operator, willing to perform manual tasks as needed
- Comfortable working outdoors & can stand for long periods of time
- Has a valid have a valid driver's license & is comfortable transporting vehicles
- Retail, customer service or rental car experience
- Comfortable delivering service across many platforms including virtual (email, phone calls) & in-person
- Thrive in ambiguous situations & love tackling complex problems
- Has strong attention to detail & is a great multitasker
- Has strong verbal & written communication & proficiency with common technology tools
- Has a satisfactory driving record & is insurable under Lyft's policy
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.