CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking an IAM Engineer to develop & implement new initiatives. You must be adept in the design & implementation of strategic technologies & solutions for enterprise scale organizations. This role will interact broadly across many technical teams & you will be creating, building, & automating Identity & Access Management solutions.
What You Will Do:
- Execute design & build activities for automating the user access lifecycle including design reviews, code reviews & architecture reviews.
- Collaborate with product owners & engineering teams to execute technical design & implementation efforts to build identity provisioning features in areas such as access termination, birthright provisioning as well as access request & fulfilment
- Participate in vendor evaluation & vendor technology selection for provisioning platforms & other related disciplines in Access Governance
- Work closely with other IAM & Cybersecurity team members to transform functional areas of IAM pertaining to access authorization, & work to integrate that with other IAM technologies
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years of experience in Identity & Access Management
- Experience programing in at least one major language: Python or Java preferred, but other languages such as PowerShell & C++ will be considered too
- Possess strong knowledge of API & connector standards such as SCIM, SOAP & REST
- Possess strong knowledge of authentication & authorization protocols, such as SAML, OIDC, And OAuth
- Experience building and/or configuring at least one market leading Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) platform
- Have strong subject matter knowledge of IAM disciplines such as Access Request & Fulfilment, Birthright provisioning, access termination, Access Certifications, Privileged Access Management & Policy Based Access Controls
- Experience building IAM systems such as an Identity Warehouse for correlating users to their access across applications & platforms
- Experience providing operational support, with the ability to quickly diagnose & resolve issues across a variety of IAM platforms
- Experience provisioning to cloud & on-prem directory stores
- Prior hands-on experience with cloud-native IAM with one of the big 3 cloud platform providers
- Have working knowledge of CI/CD tooling & experience integrating IAM systems with it
- Experience working with & implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Possess knowledge of cloud computing concepts & DevOps enabling technologies such as infrastructure as code & containers
- Have a strong understanding of microservices, OAuth/OIDC, API standards & API based architectures
- Prior hands-on experience building workflows in low code no code workflows console