Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, & Opportunity
Come join Unitys FP&A team! As an FP&A Senior Financial Analyst (Customer Success), you will make a significant impact on our budget, forecast, monthly reporting & analytics rhythms. You will be a key member of our FP&A team as we continue to become a world-class finance organization & customer-focused partner in driving business results.
You will work across Finance, Human Resources, IT, Accounting & other operational teams to ensure the financial & operational objectives of the business are met. If you are a self-starting leader with strong business partnership skills, outstanding communication skills, & loves to roll up their sleeves in a dynamic fast-paced environment, then come be a part of our journey!
What youll be doing
- Track critical metrics that measure Customer Success & retention activities that support Unitys strategic objectives & develop & improve monthly business performance reporting
- Enable our Customer Success business partners to see around the corner through insightful business analysis, including recommendations that drive business improvement
- Develop detailed financial operating models & assumptions to accurately predict business performance & evaluate investment scenarios
- Perform detailed variance analysis with executive level commentary that identifies trends, providing recommendations for improvement & course correction when required
- Ownership of COGS, Headcount planning & tracking (close partnership with hiring managers, Recruiting & HR) across the Customer Success organization, including cost control measures, margin analysis, product pricing & predictive analytics
What were looking for
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles & financial concepts
- Quantitative/analytical experience in technology, corporate finance, economics or consulting experience in a fast-paced industry
- Proven analytical skills combined with attention to detail & proven problem-solving skills to deliver meaningful insights to business partners & executives
- Strong proficiency in modeling skills with an ability to present financial information in an easy to understand format
- Results oriented, prioritize workload independently, & comfortable influencing cross-functional teams
You might also have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees or CFA
- Background in gaming, SaaS software, internet or high growth technology industry
- Experience with large data sets & creating data visualizations
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the worlds leading platform for creating & operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, & others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unitys platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run & monetize interactive, real-time 2D & 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, & augmented & virtual reality devices.
The companys 1,800+ person research & development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.