PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices.
Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & nine data centers worldwide
The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to combine ad operations knowledge, technical & creative thinking with strong communication skills.This role requires the ability to explain technical information to broad audiences & coordinate with internal teams to deliver on schedule.
Your role as a Customer Success Operations Manager is to provide support in the day-to-day management of publisher clients delivering world-class customer service with your experience with trouble-shooting in ad technology-related areas. As PubMatic's products & services evolve, the Client Success Operations Manager must stay at the forefront of new capabilities to ensure that the implementation process is defined, tested with new publishers, & ready for broad adoption.
- Manage account setup & maintain accounts on the PubMatic system
- Ensure on-time execution of technical integrations & deliver service excellence during implementation
- Work with internal teams, including sales, marketing, business development, product management & engineering to deliver customized implementation plans to select clients
- Keeping multiple support systems updated (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Actively respond to escalations for both Publisher & Demand clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies, Brand Safety etc.
- Generate & interpret reporting that will yield competitive insights for our clients
- Work closely with internal & external customers to ensure higher returns for end customer
- Participate in & contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues & product support opportunities
- Travel (up to 20%) to client sites for strategic & quarterly business review meetings
- Knowledge in regards to RTB/PMP andadNetworks; knowledge of Header Bidding/Wrapper & various ad formats/ad platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, preferably Excel Macros, MS Access; knowledge of MS Project, SQL & other Database tools is a plus
- Experience using complex datasets to track performance trends, identify anomalies & their root causes
- Ad Trafficking exposure using Ad Servers such as DFP & AdTech a plus
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge to use debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug etc.
Personal Characteristics & Competencies
- Pro-active & self-motivated as will be a part of a small team
- Logical reasoning ability,Problem-solving, & analytical mindset, Customer service-oriented attitude, Organized & structured approach to tasks with an eye for detail
- Excellent written & spoken Dutch & English
- French language will be a plus
- Motivating salary package, base salary, andquarterly bonus
- Strong focus on learning & development, well-defined onboarding, access to our e-learning platform, weekly training, budget for training
- Fully paid sales conference every year in the US with the entire company
- Quarterly team-building activities, social activities, volunteering opportunities