Peloton's Product Intelligence Team is looking for an Applied Research Intern to develop NLP systems.
* Is Pursuing a Bachelor's/Master's or has equivalent experience.
* Has experience coding in Python, & using Pandas & Numpy libraries.
* Is comfortable constructing & manipulating large, unstructured text datasets from multiple online & offline sources.
* Has experience with & knowledge of fundamental NLP concepts
* Has experience with & knowledge of Deep Learning models such as RNNs & Transformers, & frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow or Keras.
* Can read academic literature & implement them in code.
* Follows a systematic approach to researching & applying solutions, & can effectively communicate ideas
This is an onsite internship at our New York Headquarters located in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood. You will be expected to work at our office at least 3 days a week starting January 2020 & lasting until May 2020. Dates are flexible for the right candidate.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread & iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology & design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. We put our users, members, & customers first & we obsess over every touch point of the member experience be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best & encourage all our associates to be Pelotons brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.