BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Managing security & compliance requirements is a top priority for every leader. Unfortunately, understanding how IT offerings enable leaders to meet those requirements isnt always easy, especially as technologies & regulations change. At Pure, we believe it should be simple to understand how IT systems & services align to security & compliance requirements. Thats why we need you!
The Security & Compliance Marketing Manager is responsible for communicating Pures differentiated value in supporting regulatory compliance & safeguarding customer data from unauthorized access or disruption. This role will own creation of outbound assets used by sales & demand generation teams & will serve as a spokesperson for Pure in industry discussions of security & compliance.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of security technologies (e.g. KMIP & FIPS) & experience helping field teams understand how to position IT offerings in relation to regulatory statues that apply across industries & geographies (e.g. GDPR, HIPAA, SOX, etc.).
What You Bring To the Team
- 5+ years ofexperience in marketing security capabilities of IT systems & software
- Familiarity with driving awareness through social channels (e.g. blogging)
- Familiarity designing launch plans & GTM strategies at a portfolio level
- Experience building messaging that makes it easy to understand how storage systems & software integrate with & support different security technologies
- Proven ability to research regulatory standards & understand how a portfolio of products & services can be used to comply with the standards
- Experience creating & curating compelling collateral & sales enablement content that delivers differentiated business value propositions to external & internal audiences
- Ability to develop business plans & KPIs for measuring success of marketing efforts
- Creative, start-up oriented mind-set
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.