Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Workplace Operations Lead in Singapore to join the Real Estate & Workplace team. This individual will be in a hands-on role leading office operations. Were looking for a smart, motivated & experienced lead who will deliver a best-in-class workplace environment & customer service to our Twilions.
Twilio is looking for a Workplace Operations Lead who lives the Twilio Magic. The Workplace Operations Lead must be an agile problem solver with proven ability to demonstrate strategic thinking in a fast-paced, high growth environment. This individual must have an in-depth understanding of operational efficiency, including proactive & preventative measures. They will work closely with APJ team leadership, building management, peers around the globe & other departments at Twilio to manage & improve the workplace environment.
- 3+ years of office/workplace management experience
- Passion for delivering best-in-class customer service & hospitality
- Creative problem solver who thinks outside the box & can develop & collaborate with partners on innovative solutions
- Experience creating & documenting scalable operations processes
- Excellent written & verbal English communication skills, proficiency in Japanese will be an added bonus
- Lead workplace & building operations, including maintenance & vendor management
- Experience developing SLAs, KPIs & managing vendor performance
- Comfortable working independently, with ambiguous requirements & remote management support
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize competing demands on time & effectively keep all stakeholders updated on risks & progress
As a Workplace Operations Lead, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Effectively communicate with all Twilions: employees, stakeholders, peers, business partners, leadership team. Document operations procedures & policies & keep them up-to-date.
- BE AN OWNER & WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Be the first point of contact for Twilions, guests & candidates working in & visiting the Singapore office. Work with property management to ensure building operations support our employee & office needs. Conduct regular audits to ensure the workspace is properly maintained & meets company & departmental standards, as well as all safety & sustainability guidelines. Create purchase orders & track spend, identifying efficiencies & cost saving opportunities. Partner with other global departments to support Operational needs in the region. Respond quickly to operational & emergency situations, providing technical guidance & direction during real-time situation/problem management.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Empower Twilions to do their best work by ensuring the workplace operates at high levels of service & support & in partnership with outside vendors & property management.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Exercise appropriate judgment & discretion in all working relationships. Be honest, transparent, accountable, & open to giving & receiving feedback.
- BE INCLUSIVE : Participate in regional & global team meetings & contribute to our global Operations strategy & planning. Support local, regional & global initiatives in line with departmental & company priorities. Communicate & act in a consulting capacity with local design & construction projects.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 9 Straits View Marina One West Tower. You will enjoy our office perks: meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.