About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
OneTrust is seeking an Atlanta-based Partner Product Manager. you will own the OneTrust Integration Network ecosystem. Youll be part of a dynamic & growing team tasked with driving the technical excellence & scale of the OneTrust partner ecosystem. Building on your communication as well as technical skills & hybrid experience in both technical & business contexts, youll act as a subject matter authority on the OneTrust Integration Network, while at the same time diligently advocating on behalf of our partners. Youll be responsible for not only delivering results directly but also via developing systems, tools, & processes that scale as our ecosystem grows.
Our Technology Partner team builds & manages a global partner ecosystem with the worlds major technology companies that integrate to the OneTrust platform. We work together to establish product, commercial, & strategic partnerships that help OneTrust & our partners grow.
What you'll do:
- Recruit, Onboard, & Support OneTrust Integration Network partners
- Build best practices that enable a self-guided partner integration
- Manage challenging partner personalities looking for win/win situation, even with direct competitors
- Technical enablement for integrations with OneTrust partners such as SaaS providers, ISVs & Platforms with the objective of driving revenue growth for OneTrust. This includes technical guidance & support, driving launch plans, testing & monitoring performance of such integrations
- Establish a positive relationship with our partners based on trust & openness, helping them make product decisions that align with the OneTrust strategy & standard methodologies
- Build expertise on our most relevant partner industries & product categories, acting as technical consultants on partner-specific projects where necessary
- Design & run campaigns that drive adoption of platform technologies (APIs, SDKs, features, etc.) by our ecosystem partners
- Drive technical benefits for the Technology Partner Program including partner-centric technical documentation & building tools, processes & systems that will help it scale
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years experience in an external-facing role at the intersection of product, engineering & business (e.g. sales engineering, solution architecture, customer success, product management, product marketing, etc.)
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience
- Product Management experience in software/SaaS offerings highly preferred
- Ability to manage many competing priorities at the same time
- Prior experience working at the technical level with popular Web technologies(Rest, SOAP, Json, etc.) & SaaS applications
- Proven technical proficiency at using analytical thinking & formal frameworks to tackle multi-faceted problems
- Self-starter with a strong sense of accountability & excellent project & program management skills
- Great teammate who thrives in a collaborative & dynamic environment
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.