Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Compass, you will own the Compass product marketing strategy for our Marketing Center tool. You will fully own the success of Marketing Center through inbound & outbound strategy execution in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders within the company. You will work closely with the Compass marketing, media, production, & product leadership teams to ensure that resource investments are driving adoption & impact for agents. You will be responsible for the successful launch & adoption of the full suite of features within Marketing Center - email, digital ads, social, print, etc. while maintaining the overall health of the product.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead the conception & design of go-to-market (GTM) strategies & adoption campaigns that drive engagement with Marketing Center
- Execute comprehensive market, customer, & competitive research to provide a clear view of the market landscape - using both quantitative & qualitative inputs
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify & prioritize new/improved products & features based on research & customer feedback
- Partner with our regional operations teams to develop & execute awareness, adoption, & education programs that drive product & agent success.
- Work with Design, Marketing, & UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives awareness & engagement with Marketing Center
- Define the success criteria & measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated business goals
- This role reports directly to the Director of Product Marketing & is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Saas or Ad Tech company
- Working knowledge of digital, social, print, OOH advertising
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - & also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning & executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Outstanding communication skills - written & verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external to Compass
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Extensive experience with direct marketing & marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation & analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with partial information
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.