As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
We are developing & executing a shared strategic vision for products under the Consumer Payment Architecture umbrella that enable Visa to be the world-leading data-driven technical & payments company. We are seeking a seasoned leader with experience leading teams, scaling critical programs, & a track record of strong partnership with product & customer service leadership.
As the Sr. Associate Product Manager, you will be leading complex cross-regional & cross-functional product operations initiatives across Consumer Product Architecture teams supporting all of the services APIs, as well as support day-to-day product operations as needed under the direction of CPA Product Managers. Additionally, you will act as a reconciling bridge between business stakeholder initiatives & developer priorities as a part of the Consumer Product Architecture Management team.
Complete day-to-day product operations tasks across multiple services, including but not limited to;
- Producing monthly reports for management & external clients, including delivery of reports
- Monitoring/working multiple product email inboxes
- Assisting with monthly manual billing across multiple services
- Completing monthly product SLA reporting
- Working with internal & external customer service teams to resolve service issues as well as cardholder specific issues
- Create & track production incident tickets
- Create & deliver service notifications to internal/external audiences
- Assist with client service configurations in certification & production environments
- Assist clients with service testing & ensure all outstanding items are resolved in a timely & satisfactory manner
- Understand core elements of our operations & product strategy, & drive innovative & scalable opportunities across quality of experience, scale, instrumentation & more to the team Roadmap
- Actively prioritize product backlog & participate in release/Sprint planning ceremonies
- Assist in creation/revisions of all product service documents & flows
- Provide program & project management support for major platform, product, & tool driven change initiatives
- Assist in the development of service features & business applications of our products
- Proactively review user trends to make recommendations for improvement of current processes, policies & tools
- Assist in creation of Roadmaps & Annual Operating Plan
- Identify & analyze sources of risk within our platform
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
UR Only: MBA/ PhD degree without experienc
- 3 years of experience in building tools for operations
- Understanding of product management concepts
- Understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) & working knowledge of their applications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills paired with unwavering attention to detail
- Strong Leadership skills with the ability to inspire in the face of ambiguity
- Self-motivated & quick to learn new skills & operational processes
- Ability to thrive in a cross functional setting & communicate effectively with different teams at Visa
- A positive attitude, calming demeanor, & a great sense of humor
- Demonstrated problem-solving & analytical abilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment & meet deadlines
- Payment processing background is a big plus
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.