Were on the lookout for a creative, highly motivated, & results-oriented Brand Marketing Coordinator to help drive & define the Warby Parker brand. In this role, youll support the development & execution of product launches & seasonal marketing plans that increase brand awareness & promote new customer growth. With each project, youll continue Warby Parkers successes in transforming the eyewear industry while also demonstrating that for-profit companies can do good in the world. Sound cool? Read on!
What youll do:
- Support marketing plans & seasonal strategies that create demand for products, strengthen brand awareness, & drive consumer advocacy
- Partner with the larger Brand Management team to actualize projects, as well as coordinate cross-functionally with the Product Strategy, Digital Product, Tech, & Retail teams
- Coordinate marketing efforts (with a focus on collections) by bringing strategic & creative ideas to fruition that support our growth objectives
- Build & strengthen Warby Parkers brand identity by seeking out new & culturally relevant marketing opportunities
- Assist in the adoption & optimization of processes across the department
- Be a keeper of the brandconstantly working to clarify, articulate, & execute creative marketing programs that embody the unique qualities that define Warby Parker
Who you are:
- Backed by 1 to 2 years of professional experience (Warby Parker Retail or CX experience is a plus)
- Passionate about Warby Parker, enthusiastic about our brand identity, & committed to our core values
- An organizational wizard (color-coordinated closets & alphabetized bookshelves are your thing)
- A sharp-as-a-tack worker who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An exceptional collaborator & communicator whos driven by solutions & results
- Equipped with high standards of operational excellence for budgets, calendars, timelines, & efficiencies
- A creative thinker & an inventive problem-solver
Warby Parker was founded with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in-house, were able to offer top-quality glasses & sunglasses (plus an uncommonly delightful shopping experience) at a fraction of the traditional going price.
Since starting out in 2010, weve set up headquarters in New York City & Nashville, built our own optical lab, & opened retail locations all around the U.S. & Canada. As we grow, were committed to proving that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world. For every pair of glasses we sell, a pair is distributed to someone in needto date, thats over five million pairs.
Of course, all work & no play makes a dull workplace. Who likes that? At Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, volunteering & learning opportunities, & just great company. Teammates can also connect around common interests, backgrounds, & identities, no matter their home base, through our various employee resource groups. (Were happy to say that the Human Rights Campaign has named us a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ employees!) That sense of community keeps us excited to walk through the door every day. Good work, good people.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)