--COVID-19 Hiring Update--
Dataminr is still actively hiring.
As the health & safety of our candidates & our employees come first, we're excited to provide virtual experiences for interviews & new hire on-boarding.
This is an office-based role, but we will provide all the necessary support to work remotely until our offices reopen.
Who we are:
Dataminr puts real-time AI & public data to work for our clients, generating relevant & actionable alerts for global corporations, public sector agencies, newsrooms, & NGOs. Our leading AI platform detects the earliest signals of high-impact events & emerging risks from vast amounts of publicly available information. Our real-time alerts enable tens of thousands of users at hundreds of public & private sector organizations to learn first of breaking events around the world, develop effective risk mitigation strategies, & respond with confidence as crises unfold.
Dataminr is making its mark for growth & innovation, recently earning recognition on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes AI 50 & Forbes Cloud 100 lists. We also earned accolades for Most Innovative Use of AI from the 2020 AI & Machine Learning Awards.
Join our team & help the world manage risk in real time. Youll work with 600+ talented people across seven offices, united by our passion to collaborate, make a difference, & have fun while doing it!
Sales at Dataminr:
In a fast-moving world, there's nothing more important than having real-time information at your fingertips to help you identify & mitigate risk, assess a crisis situation, & craft an effective response.
Being part of Sales at Dataminr means you'll have the opportunity to create a positive & meaningful impact for your clients. Here's what you can expect:
- A comprehensive sales training & methodology program to set you up for success
- Ongoing training & learning opportunities so you're always on top of the latest sales trends & best practices
- Exposure & access to sales leadership for guidance, mentorship, & learning opportunities
- A strong sales culture of individual goals within a tight-knit team environment where your whole self is accepted
Who you are:
Youre a team player & love building relationships with prospective customers. You're a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment. You're coachable, bring a positive attitude & are eager to excel in a sales career.
As an SDR, you'll be focused on targeting prospects who represent our ideal customer profile, conducting research & setting up qualified meetings for our Account Executives. You'll prospect into enterprise-level, senior strategic buyers & helping to bring a cutting-edge AI product to market. You'll contribute to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new market interest & exceeding team goals.
- Build rapport & initiate conversations with potential clients via phone & email outreach
- Introduce qualified prospects to the Account Executive team to convert into valuable customers
- Build, maintain & exceed a pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecasted goals & defined objectives
- Strategize with top-producing Account Executives & Sales Managers to improve performance, processes & procedures
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) to prospect
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Prospecting experience into Fortune 500 or 1000 companies a plus
- Ability to use interpersonal & active listening skills in order to build relationships
- Ability to establish clear value propositions via excellent communication skills in these forms: customer conversations; company & product presentations; written communications such as email & proposals
- Strong time management & research skills
- Must be able to work autonomously & collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM a plus
Why you should work here:
- We recognize & reward hard work with:
- company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, including medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- flexible spending account for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- We want you to be your best, authentic self by supporting you with:
- a diverse, driven, & passionate team of coworkers who want you to succeed
- individual learning & development fund & professional training
- generous paid time off; including sick leave & 100% company paid parental leave
- remote working friendly perks such as expanded telehealth options for mental & physical well being, virtual yoga, meditation & health & fitness app reimbursements
and this is just to name a few!
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.