Common is the nations leading residential brand offering convenience & community through coliving & traditional apartments. Our signature tech-enabled property management allows us to deliver unparalleled experiences across our growing portfolio of homes. Common is the preferred choice for both residents looking for a stress-free & all-inclusive living environment, & for real estate owners seeking reliable, above-market returns. Launched in October 2015, we now operate homes across the United States & receive over 15,000 new member applications per month.
Its an exciting time to be part of Commons team. We challenge ourselves every day not just to think about ways to make city living better, but to activate those ideas in meaningful ways. Our team is comprised of real estate professionals, designers, engineers, salespeople, marketers, member service representatives, & so much more. We work collaboratively, value self-startership, & embrace a whatever it takes mentality to ensure our work is done & done well. Common sits squarely at the intersection between technology & real estate, working every day to build quality residential solutions that bring positive change to the worlds rental housing crisis.
Common was founded by Brad Hargreaves & has raised $65MM in venture funding. Brad is a visionary leader with vast experience in the technology & service space, previously founding the education company General Assembly.
To follow the latest Common news, get to know our community of residents, & learn about what its like to work at Common, you can follow us on Instagram, Linkedin, & Twitter. To see more open roles & hear from Common employees check out our Careers Page.
About the Role
Common is growing rapidly & expanding into multiple new cities in 2020. We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated business people to be the next generation of employees turning housing into a consumer-focused industry. This is an entry-level position with strong career development & the opportunity for rapid promotion into senior sales, member services, & real estate roles.
We currently have a steady influx of Inbound leads coming in daily, via numerous marketing channels. You will respond to & qualify leads as the first point of contact for prospective members looking to join one of our new or existing homes. This role reports to the Inside Sales Manager.
- First point of contact for prospective members looking to join our new or existing homes
- Respond to inbound leads, qualifying their interest & fit against our available inventory
- Become an expert on our portfolio of homes & services
- Track key metrics such as throughput, conversion rates & room inventory velocity
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Member Services, Digital Product, Legal & Finance teams to build processes, tools & systems that scale
- Conduct 3D & virtual tours through our homes with opportunities
- Own the sales cycle
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a role where you were responsible for the entire sales cycle
- You are comfortable selling over the phone, on video calls, or in person
- You are comfortable working in environments where you don't have specific directions are able to take initiative & carve out a path to success for yourself
- You have demonstrated emotional intelligence & can tailor our message to respond to prospects specific circumstances
- You will be able to demonstrate both a consultative & aggressive selling style if need be, & can tailor our value to respond to prospects specific pain points & challenges
- Your schedule is flexible & will be willing to work weekends & evenings if need be
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
What We Offer
Common truly values our employees & wants to do everything to ensure that our employees are not only happy & professionally fulfilled, but also that they have the opportunity to be healthy. Because of this, we are committed to providing a number of affordable & valuable health & wellness benefits for our employees such as:
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- FSA + HSA options
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid STD/LTD
- Paid parental leave
- 401k plans
Additional benefits such as equity, paid holidays, commuter transit benefits, job training + development opportunities + a great wellness program are also available. And as always, we are regularly evaluating our offerings to ensure employees' needs are being met.
Common is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, & ordinances.