Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Senior Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing & executing end-to-end marketing revenue driving strategies for the commerce customer segment. Candidate should have a strong understanding of the retail space with experience working within e-commerce, & apply this knowledge to create programs, campaigns, & activations that increase awareness of Mailchimps product offering & drive adoption within this audience. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of the overall martech industry, & the competition globally.
What you'll do here:
- Deliver business results for Mailchimp product awareness, acquisition, & retention within the commerce segment
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets & the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Create product positioning, value proposition, & messaging for Mailchimps offering geared towards the commerce segment
- Launch programs & campaigns to drive business goals within this segment, & measure their impact
- Collaborate with web merchandising team on customer journey, experience & site messaging strategy specifically for owned segment
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, & more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets & use cases, define new offers & influence roadmap decisions
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or or within the retail space with focus in e-commerce
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- You have proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments & persons
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- You have experience in creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- Technically savvy & intellectually curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, & strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- You have exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
- Proven experience leading & managing teams
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.