About the Role
OneTrusts Product Operations team focuses on short & long-term projects to provide the best possible customer experience by improving & optimizing internal processes. We are a cross-functional team that works closely with marketing, sales, product management, software engineering, support, & professional services to ensure superior products go to the market effectively.
The Product Operations Program Manager is responsible for owning & managing a project to guide its overall direction. The manager must communicate with the workers in the project, as well as higher-level employees such as senior leaders & management. The manager should be organized & able to meet deadlines on the project. The manager must know how to develop reports on the project & find ways to guide the project to completion.
This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced job in a start-up environment, so flexibility, a strong work ethic, & a willingness to learn are a must. This role is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
What you'll do:
- Provide the best possible customer experience by improving & optimizing internal processes
- Own & manage the short & long-term strategy for operational applications (which will be consumed company-wide across multiple end users)
- Work closely with key internal partners, including marketing, sales, product management, software engineering, support, & professional services to guide prioritization & ensure that product development is focused & impactful
- Solicit ideas & feedback, gather requirements, write specs, craft wireframes & workflows, & coordinate cross-functional initiatives
- Work directly with design/development teams on sprint scheduling & functionality testing
- Help manage the software product release cycle process for each release
- Partner with Product Managers to streamline system integrations & enhance existing business processes
- Gather & cultivate qualitative & quantitative data to support product development
- Develop new processes & employee training programs for feature & product rollout
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience with project management
- Experience with product design, software development, or interaction design
- Business analytics & critical thinking skills for analyzing datasets & trends
- Experience with operations & process improvement
- Working experience with Excel
- Writing experience with internal & external audience focus
- You are a team worker, adaptable, & resourceful
- You can interact with several teams & handle projects of different nature (sales, product, etc.)
- You are adaptable within a fast changing start-up environment
- You can multitask & prioritize several projects at a time & take initiatives
- You can easily adapt to new tasks & move forward by yourself to ensure a successful resolution in front of unexpected problems
- You are self-motivated & always looking for ways to improve processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or comparable field
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.