Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peak behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & growing their business. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets & placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200+ tech companies. Along the way, we have raised over $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
Andela is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations to lead all aspects of marketing operations to ensure the platforms, tools & processes are in place to generate, capture & nurture demand into leads & opportunities that drive the pipeline. The ideal candidate is a team player with excellent cross-functional project management skills, a deep understanding of marketing operations best practices, & a track record of designing & implementing effective & scalable marketing processes & systems.
You'll work closely with colleagues across Marketing, Sales, & Revenue Operations to evolve & optimize marketing technology & automation strategies & programs.
- Own the martech stack, including Marketo, Chat, ZoomInfo, & future technologies, including ABM & reporting attribution
- Build, maintain, & implement best practices for marketing automation & demand generation in campaign management, lead routing, processes, & data integrity
- Optimize lead scoring & routing to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development, & increase efficiencies & conversion rates
- Create & manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies
- Manage & grow marketing databases, while ensuring data integrity & governance
- Define business analytics & work with team to maintain Marketo & Salesforce dashboards & reports to measure all aspects of the marketing lead generation engine: database cleanliness, campaign effectiveness, & overall pipeline & revenue performance
- Work closely with the Revenue Operations to identify gaps in current processes, systems, & reporting
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations management
- Marketo certified
- Experience with Salesforce reporting
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills & experience using data to drive decision-making
- Exceptional problem-solving skills & the ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, collaborative & highly dynamic environment
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple competing priorities
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
This role is fully remote & work from home