Shutterstock is looking for an Intellectual Property Agent to ensure the integrity of the Shutterstock collection. Our ideal candidate is an analytical, solutions-oriented innovator, eager to drive marketplace integrity at the exciting intersection of technology & intellectual property.
- Investigate intellectual property & compliance issues (including infringement, license misuse & piracy claims)
- Investigate various types of infringing & fraudulent activity, including intellectual property violations
- Manage standards & procedures with respect to content acquisition (including images, footage, music & tutorials) on Shutterstock & its businesses
- Ensure that content & content contributors are compliant with applicable laws & internal guidelines
- Evaluate & minimize risk by investigating account fraud, auditing content collections, & developing additional solutions for infringement & fraud prevention
- Multitask in fast paced environment with high volume of internal & external email
- 2+ years experience in customer support, trust & safety team or equivalent, with experience and/or demonstrated interest in intellectual property law
- Ability to multitask in an environment with high volume of communications
- Highly organized & detail-oriented with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Jira or Zendesk, or similar tools
- Bilingual or multilingual a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos & music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V