Beeswax created the Bidder-as-a-Service concept because we believe that every advertiser should have power, flexibility, & transparency when buying media programmatically, so come join the team & help enable our partners into the next generation of Real-Time Bidding.
We are looking for a data guru who, as a Partner Analyst, that can use their analytical skills to make key insights from large data sets. As a Partner Analyst, you will work closely with Product, Sales, & Engineering teams to provide insights into our supply & data partnerships. You will lead strategic projects to measure the health of our partnerships, run exploratory data projects to find new opportunities, & build key dashboards that will be used by the executive team to monitor the health of our partnerships.
This role is perfect for someone with experience with lots of data, & has a passion for technology, digital media, & entrepreneurship.
- Lead strategic projects to measure the health of our key partnerships
- Lead well defined analytical projects to answer specific questions for the product & engineering teams
- Lead more open ended & exploratory analytical projects to find new opportunities we are missing
- Build executive dashboards for ongoing monitoring of our key partnerships
- Work directly with our most strategic partners on collaborative projects
- Project manage complex projects across multiple stakeholders
- B.S. or B.A. ideally in a quantitative field
- 2-5 years of work experience in an analytical role providing key insights to different business stakeholders
- Experience working with cross functional business stakeholders to glean key insights from data
- Comfortable in MySQL
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong desire to build something great
- A team player with a positive attitude; excellent written & oral business communication & people skills