Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, & highly motivated product marketer in EMEA to join the expanding marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the product marketing needs for the entire EMEA region. That will include creating compelling content; evangelizing Denodo value proposition through analysts, press/ media, & customers; being the spokesperson at tradeshows & at Denodo's field & online events; & working with sales teams to accelerate the sale.
Location:London preferred. Munich & Paris locations are also considered.
Responsibilities & Duties
1.Understand the market & competitive position, & target market needs & create compelling content (product collateral, white papers, solution briefs, case studies, web copy, bylined articles, blogs, & press releases) at the business & technical levels for each target market. Working with regional marketing marketers, develop new content as well as adapt existing content to the regional needs, specifically for Germany, Spain, & France.
2.Develop sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, & sales plays. Train sales, technical presales, & inside sales teams. Track & monitor competitive landscape, develop competitive cheat sheets, & ensure collateral & website accurately reflects the latest, differentiated product positioning.
3.Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy & content for several online/ offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
Web seminars, tradeshows & events - with internal & external speakers.
Text, newsletter, banner ads, whitepaper postings in targeted web / print media.
Email marketing - email & landing page copy.
Calling & email scripts & templates & VITO letters for telemarketing.
4.Collaborate with marketing communications team & support analyst & press relations activities, & customer advocacy. Establish contacts & relationships with EMEA analysts in established leading firms such as Gartner, Forrester, BARC, & CXP. Conduct briefings & inquiries with the analysts, & help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients.
5.Establish & cultivate relationships with EMEA customers. Interview them & create case studies. Invite the customers to be speakers in tradeshows & webinars, & work with them to submit abstracts & develop presentations. Adapt US customer stories for use in EMEA sales & marketing efforts.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Computer Science. MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on data integration & data management in the enterprise B2B software sector. Preferably with international experience in the software industry.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, data integration software, & web-based technologies.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, & white papers. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail & quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with & supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical & synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs & thrive in an international & cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of other languages such as German or French is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Available to travel internationally (20% - 40%).
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.