Bread is a technology company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build tools, technologies & APIs that allow e-commerce merchants to integrate installment loan financing & other alternative payment products anywhere in their customers shopping journey.
Bread was started in 2014 by financial technology veterans, & has experienced explosive growth to date. In December, 2020, we joined Alliance Data. This awesome next step for us helps us rapidly increase the scale, reach, & opportunity for realizing our vision.
Bread Finance is seeking an IT Technician to join our Corporate IT team to support our corporate headquarters in New York City. This is a hands-on role, reporting to our Head of IT, where you will help in managing the day to day operations of IT at Bread & will be in charge of all office technologies for the New York headquarters.
- Provide end-user support through tickets, instant messaging, email, & phone calls.
- Support Bread employees in their use of Mac computers, Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite), Okta SSO, Atlassian products, Slack, Zoom, & more.
- Manage access control for Breads key systems.
- Onboard & offboard employees & participate in employee training.
- Create & build packages, configuration policies, & profiles for macOS.
- Respond to, record, track, update, maintain, & close tickets through Breads JIRA ticketing system.
- Coordinate with external vendors to service or repair equipment.
- Assist in the planning, justification, acquisition, & budgeting for computer hardware, software, resources & maintenance.
- Oversee systems administration of Breads office & support hardware, networks, workstations, printers, & software configurations.
- Assist in managing vendors & SaaS platforms, including A/V & conference rooms.
- Partner with security groups to manage our corporate cybersecurity posture & gap remediation for compliance & best practices (SOC1/2, PCI, NIST).
Knowledge & Experience
- 3 years experience supporting macOS, preferably in a startup environment
- 1-3 years experience managing Okta & Google Workspace (formerly G-Suite)
- Experience with macOS systems administration through JAMF in an enterprise environment
- MDM, & management of mobile devices
- Previous experience working on a help desk team
- Management of a SaaS-based Corp IT tech stack - Slack, Atlassian, & Zoom all a plus
- Identity management, including the implementation of SSO & MFA.
- Experience supporting a remote workforce strongly preferred
- Good understanding of networking, VPN access, routing, & Wi-Fi/Firewall/Switch configurations - Meraki experience is a big plus