Build the Engineering team to help Flexport grow
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. The Recruiting team is focused on building the talent to support & fuel our exciting growth plans.
Our Maker's Technology team is driving Flexports future, & as a Technical Recruiter you would enable that growth through attracting & hiring stellar engineers across North America. Youll use your business acumen, full-cycle recruiting skills, & partnering capabilities to grow Flexports Engineering year over year. You will build trust with engineers & leaders effortlessly, are opinionated about recruiting programs, and, most all, excited about Flexports opportunity to modernize one of the largest untapped opportunities on the planet.
Our team values candor, long-term thinking, & teamwork. Were a small but mighty team & are committed to big results. Were looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & is unafraid to embrace new ideas & contribute to future success.
- Enhance Flexports effort to attract, recruit, & retain diverse talent.
- Serve as the primary Recruiting Partner for Engineering & recruit full-cycle, from source to hire
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring objectives & develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Interface with Engineering leaders, sharing candidate & pipeline data to drive improvements in the recruiting process
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates by driving initiatives across sourcing, branding, events, & employee referral channels.
- Provide timely reporting of key metrics & insights to drive decisions & improve processes.
You should have:
- 4+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience (in-house preferred)
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner & trusted advisor.
- Experience sourcing & closing senior positions.
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates & build a diverse pipeline.
- Relentless drive to find & connect with the best talent.
- Ability to connect & effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Exceptional teamwork & multi-tasking skills.
- Experience thriving & prioritizing in a constantly changing environment.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.