Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
What's it all about?
This role is a member of Visa's Client Relationship Management team reporting to the Senior Director responsible for the one of our key Bank relationships. The role is responsible for the governance & delivery of the program of work for the Client. Your strong project management, analytical & communication skills combined with an understanding of payments will ensure contractual & commercial obligations are met & projects are executed, in alignment with the governance framework.
What we expect of you, day to day
- Be the key contact point for the Client's Card Scheme & Suppliers team
- Manage tracking & delivery of the partnership contract obligations
- Manage the volume forecasting, client reporting & incentive calculations & payments in partnership with the Client's Card Scheme & Suppliers team
- Manage & coordinate the agreed partnership governance & engagement meeting schedule with Visa & Client stakeholders. Develop the meeting agendas, meeting minutes & manage the delivery of action items
- Manage the development & execution of plans, including tasks, resources & reports across the Consumer, Business & Institutional Bank businesses. Responsible for the project schedules & updates for governance meetings
- Manage & coordinate project meetings between Visa & Westpac project initiative leads. Co-ordinate internal & client communications to support project work
- Develop a tracking & record management system for activities in the program of work
- Coordinate annual planning sessions across the Client's portfolios
- Project manage the implementation of the client annual business plan initiatives through the Account Team & other internal stakeholders to provide the client with Visa 360
- Facilitate & direct internal Visa support areas in response to ad hoc client requests & ensure the delivery of risk, marketing, product, operations & innovation support
- Co-ordinate a program of business & industry updates to the client delivering thought leadership & global best practices
What we are after
- 8+ years business experience with related experience in the banking & financial service / payments industry or similar experience in consulting
- Strong project & program management experience. Demonstrated competency in the project managing multiple large projects will be highly regarded
- Well organised person who is systematic & detailed
- Experience working directly with external clients
- Proven stakeholder management/project teams experience. Demonstrated experience in managing internal & external teams to meet goals across multiple projects
- Knowledge of payment products would be beneficial
- Excellent verbal, analytical & written communications skills with the ability to establish effective relationships with all levels of an organisation
- Commercial acumen & astuteness
- Significant stakeholder management experience with a demonstrated exceptional ability to manage & grow cross functional relationships
- Ability to translate technical opportunities & issues into business impacts & vice versa
- Ability to work & adapt to recognize priority issues & escalate them quickly
- Experience using project & portfolio management tools
And if you have some of these, even better
- Digital curiosity; you stay current & up to date with the latest innovation & digital trends
- Champion bold ideas & new ways of doing things
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work & make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business
- Role model Visa's Leadership Principles - We Lead by Example, We Communicate Openly, We Enable & Inspire, We Excel with Partners, We Act Decisively, We Collaborate
- Actively promote an environment of inclusion & diversity
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations when making decisions or operating in high pressure, time bound situations
- Adapt & recognize the appropriate mix of qualitative & quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Demonstrate energy & positive response when tackling challenging problems & view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
At Visa, your individuality fits right in & we embrace inclusion & diversity of thought. We are committed to creating the kind of workplace where you want to be & we can facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements for you.