WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations in our distribution center. These include the preparation & execution of orders, supervision of all warehouse employees, & managing daily schedules & staffing levels. This role is also responsible for increasing overall performance by improving workflow efficiency & ensuring individual accountability based on KPIs. The Warehouse Manager must be accessible & responsive while ensuring that both internal & external customers receive the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment & excel at communicating across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Report directly to the Senior Director of Operations
- Assist & oversee the technical day-to-day activities of the warehouse distribution. This includes ensuring the smooth flow of internal processes such as inventory control, cycle counts, pick-packing, troubleshooting, & on-time deliveries
- Provide leadership & motivation to management staff & warehouse associates. Communicating effectively with associates & create an open communication style that fosters a collaborative work environment
- Work to improve internal processes & identify opportunities to implement software/tools to make our distribution more effective
- Ability to exercise strong problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges
- Coordinate & organize staffing levels with external agencies dependent on seasonal variables communicated by the Senior Director & SVP of Operations
- Handle multiple projects at once, deal with rapidly changing priorities
- Maintain close partnership with our BaubleBar Human Resources team in regard to hiring & labor practices in line with OSHA & New Jersey State law
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a warehouse distribution, third-party logistics, or direct business-to-consumer distribution facility with three years minimum management experience
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory Control, Fulfillment, & 3PL processes & / or logistics is a must
- Area of study in business, engineering or logistics, distribution management preferred. Logistics to include shipping, receiving inventory & quantitative methods, lean & six sigma concepts
- Self-starter with good judgment & can proactively manage up where appropriate
- Clear & concise communication, both written & verbal
- Time management/prioritization & follow-up skills
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Possess a professional & positive attitude
- Bilingual, English & Spanish mandatory
- Documentation of Vaccination for COVID-19