If you have a passion for making facilities look presentable, neat & clean we have a fun team you can be a part of. If you work independently with a pride in your work we would love to work with you.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Clean & maintain (refill, stock, vacuuming/sweeping/mopping, general cleaning, empty trash & recyclables, etc.):
- Work supplies
- Conference rooms
- Patio Area
- Smoke break areas
- Water coolers (refill as needed)
- Provide general janitorial support, helping the Facilities Manager with tasks/setups upon request
- Prepare coffee upon request; providing support to help enhance the consignor & customer experience
- Your schedule will be Monday 9:30am - 7:00pm & Tuesday through Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm
What You Bring To The Role
- 2-3 years experience is preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes up to 20 lbs. & stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Schedule requirement: TBD
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.