Read something interesting online to day? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Legal Intern.
Taboolas small legal team handles the global corporations wide array of legal issues. As such our legal intern will have the opportunity to assist with revisions of our global sales contracts & confidentiality agreements & perform research & other daily tasks related to international advertising law, data privacy, intellectual property issues that arise (trademark or copyright), employment law issues, collections, & any enforcement issues that arise, & gain general knowledge of what in-house legal work entails.
Strong candidates for this position will have strong writing & communication skills (experience on a law journal or moot court preferred), strong performance in contracts & intellectual property courses, & experience handling multiple projects & working with small teams. Any experience in tech or privacy is a plus!
- Conduct legal research & prepare memos on new updates in international advertising law, data & privacy law, corporate & employment law.
- Review signed contracts for various internal legal issues (including contracts with clients, freelancers, service providers, employees)
- Assist with DMCA Takedown Requests & other copyright concerns from clients & viewers,employment law & immigration issues that arise, andcollections & enforcement issues that arise
- Assist legal team in revising & updating our international contract templates, used by the global media & publisher sales teams.
- Enrolled in an ABA Accredited Law School
- 1stor 2ndyear law student
- Strong written & communication skills
- Experience managing projects & working independently
- Experience on a law journal or moot court preferred
- Strong performance in contracts & intellectual property courses
- Demonstrated interest in media law or privacy a plus!
- The will & ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment & learn, learn, learn!