Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about helping developers build & deploy real world applications.
We are looking for a Growth Product Manager to drive our product-led conversion & funnel optimization efforts. Reporting to the Manager of Product Management for Developer Experiences, this Product Manager will work directly with our user acquisition team to experiment & iterate on all aspects of the new user funnel, including the first 30 day experience.
DigitalOcean is loved by developers for its simplicity. This is a chance to start from a beautifully designed product & own the complete onboarding experience. With detailed usage, NPS, & subscription data, youll have the insights you need to run high-volume real world experiments that drive business results.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Define the customer journey from sign up through their first 30 days to provide an amazing user experience & increased growth
- Act as Product Owner in the development process, creating epics, user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritizing, & grooming the product backlog
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders including marketing, data, & security teams to refine requirements & key metrics
- Use quantitative & qualitative data to iterate & experiment your way to the an impactful experience developers love
- Drive a high-performance culture within your team that iterates frequently & learns continuously without sacrificing product quality
- Develop business cases & model unit economics for growth & onboarding initiatives
What Well Expect From You:
- Demonstrated positive impact on user onboarding and/or conversion metrics
- Worked across a portfolio of products to create a seamless new customer journey
- Significant agile product management / product ownership experience
- Data-driven approach to articulate hypotheses in terms of objective measures, & project KPI impact of new initiatives
- Significant experience with funnel optimization & strong intuition about where to find the biggest wins
- Customer focused understanding of the challenges that face developers when selecting an infrastructure platform, & a vision for how great products can help
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Experience with B2C product management is a plus
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with Kindles & reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge, & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to take an all-expense-paid trip to our office to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!