Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What's it all about?
- The primary purpose of this position is to evaluate incoming supplier engagements to ensure suppliers are accurately & efficiently risk evaluated initially & periodically thereafter during the lifecycle.
- This position will be responsible for assessing incoming supplier engagements for high risk exposure. This includes working with sourcing and/or business partners to ensure data is complete & accurate, inherent risks are correctly identified & residual risks are assessed correctly.
- This person will work closely with the Risk Stakeholder subject matter experts when issues arise to get them remediated or risk accepted & will partner with Business Owners & Sourcing leads wherever necessary to obtain clarification on open issues or incorrect input & record & document updates as evidences of change in engagement records.
- This role will need to ensure timely maintenance & updates for supplier profiles which includes performing ongoing risk assessment & analysis of supplier's holistic relationship.
- This position reports to the Head of Supplier Risk Management (Europe)
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Manage incoming risk assessments, & conduct due diligence evaluations of suppliers for Visa Europe. Process to include interviews with business requestors, ensuring that the proposed new service or product has been accurately reflected in the submission prior to completion of automated assessment.
- Conduct ongoing periodic risk assessment of suppliers to ensure inherent & residual risk remain accurate
- Re assess existing suppliers, upon receipt of a proposal to purchase a new service including possible re -engagement with the Risk Stakeholders to ensure that the Inherent risks are accurate & also that the Supplier contract remains aligned to the risks associated with the new service.
- Work closely with Sourcing & business partners to ensure a clear understanding of the services or product being purchased for appropriate risk evaluations.
- Co-ordinate with Business Owners to clarify responses on risk questions & document all the communications as evidence to changes in transactions.
What we're after?
- Employer will accept Bachelor's in Cybersecurity, Business, Finance, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in job offered orexperience in a senior risk analyst-related occupation.
- Have a strong understanding of Payment Systems & Supplier Risk to be able to validate for accuracy & completeness of the requests for purchase of goods & services from suppliers
- Have a broad understanding of multiple risk areas such as Anti-Bribery, Cyber security, business continuity, physical security, reputational & financial risks
- Good to have proficiency in Financial Systems (Ariba, iProcurement, Oracle, Hiperos) to be able to understand data flow in various systems & determine most efficient course of action to remedy issues
- Executing risk programs, Cybersecurity programs and/or audit program
- Experience with security & operational risk programs within the payment industry;
- Risk assessments & developing risk frameworks & process to determine the outcome applied to entire population & demonstrating an effective result;
- Experience with leading projects/team across multiple groups;
- Conducting business & business process assessments involving selection of standards & baseline values required to define a risk framework;
- Experience with supplier or vendor assessment framework & tools
Strong internal candidate: Someone already performing some aspects of the new job responsibilities successfully & identified by the hiring manager as demonstrating the capabilities required for the role.
Think you have what it takes?
If you are interested in a career that will challenge & inspire you - we'd love to hear from you!
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.