Litify is looking for an internal Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team based in the Brooklyn office.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports & dashboards, workflows & other routine tasks
- Assist in training of new users, & grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- 3-5 years of experience with the Salesforce platform either as an IT leader, Admin or a Consultant
- 5+ years experience delivering consulting services
- 3+ years of project management & implementation experience
- Prior experience with any type of CPQ platform is a bonus, but should have experience running a SFDC org for a company
- Understanding of setting up users, profiles & roles, & configuring reports & dashboards in the Salesforce platform
- Understanding of data migration from CSV, SQL or other systems to the salesforce platform, using tools such as the Apex Data Loader
- Experience with Click Development in the Salesforce platform including but not limited to custom fields, page layouts, process builder workflows
- Experience with installing & Click Configuration of certain Appexchange Applications
- Ability to work as part of a multi-faceted team to solve client-related inquiries & problems
- Start-up qualities: self-starter, autonomous, driven, motivated, & hungry
- Experience as a technical and/or functional architect in an organization focused on CRM a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead & manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- Exposure to the legal industry & selling to law firms a plus
- Admin 201 certification as well as Platform App Builder (open to experience & not the actual certification if needed)