As a NS1 Sales Operations Administrator, you will serve as technical operations resource for Salesforce & other integrated systems. You will use business process understanding & appreciation for detail & quality to craft holistic solutions that meet business & technology objectives.
This role is critical to the success of the revenue operations function & will work across the organization as we accelerate our go-to-market capabilities.
NS1 has transformed the way the internet works by automating the deployment & delivery of the worlds most trafficked internet & enterprise applications. Its application networking stack modernizes DNS, DHCP, & IPAM the familiar & universal foundations of all network & internet services to unlock unprecedented automation, visibility, & control. NS1 has more than 600 enterprise customers worldwide, including LinkedIn, Dropbox, & The Guardian, & is backed by investments from Energy Impact Partners, Dell Technologies Capital, Cisco Investments, & GGV Capital.
- Maintain & improve the companys Salesforce instance (100+ users) as well other tools within the sales stack
- Closely coordinate with external consultants as those relate to the implementation & ongoing improvement of Salesforce CPQ
- Implement & integrate third party products & play a role in quality assurance prior to internal releases
- Research & advise on best practices for Salesforce solutions, including update cadences, data hygiene & effective reporting across the organization
- Audit, uncover & resolve data integrity issues
- Collaborate with internal business stakeholders to develop & document requirements for various initiatives as well as build implementation plans
- Provide training & support to end users as needed
- Assist Revenue Operations team with special projects
Ideally, youll bring:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience with installation & configuration of AppExchange packages & CPQ
- Detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving & coordination skills
- Understanding of GTM functions
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
Working at NS1:
Were a fast-growing, well-funded startup based in the heart of New York Citys Financial District with offices & team members around the world. Working at NS1, youll come to understand our team is unique, both in & out of the workplace. We have PhDs, musicians, artists, & athletes working side by side, dedicated to delivering first class products. Were hardworking, but we're also a compassionate group. We understand that outside of NS1 is a world that places demands on our time. Our leadership team is dedicated to open & honest communication & we continuously strive to foster a culture of transparency, flexibility, & creativity. We were chosen as one of BuiltinNYCs Top 50 Startups to watch in 2019 & closed our $40M Series D in July 2020.
For all employees, we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including new hire & recurring stock options
- Flexible hours, time off & work from home options (even prior to COVID-19!)
- Choice of laptop & supplemental allowance for workstation accessories
- In house wellness programming & education
- Access to employee-led affinity & social awareness groups
- Funtivities calendar - employees can participate in culture building workplace activities ranging from happy hours, holiday events & special interest activities
- Quarterly giving campaign to charities & social causes
In addition to the above, we offer US Employees:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- Unlimited PTO with a mandatory minimum utilized each year
- 401k through Betterment
- Commuter benefits (which well use even more often once we return to the office!)
- An outstanding parental leave policy of up to 18 weeks (12 of which can be consecutive)
NS1 champions diversity - we welcome & employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.