At Squarespace, our platform empowers millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories & create an impactful, design-forward, & easy-to-manage online presence. Were currently growing our International team & continuing to bring the future of online publishing to a worldwide audience.
We have a unique opportunity for a senior brand marketer to assist in driving the strategic direction of in-market growth for our UK market. Youll work closely with the UK Marketing team & cross-functionally with the NYC-based marketing team to plan & execute the localised in-market strategy with a hyper focus on brand building across all marketing channels including paid media, partnerships, influencer, events, CRM & PR. With your UK marketing expertise, you will be a key contributor to the INTL Team & teams across the organization shaping the future of Squarespace.
Youll have demonstrated success in a brand marketing role & have knowledge of holistic marketing, ideally from assisting in driving growth strategy across multiple marketing channels. This role will liaise with both the International & HQ teams & will be integral within shaping the future of Squarespace in the UK.
This role is based in London & will be reporting into the Director, International Marketing & GTM. Its currently a full-time remote position but being UK based is a requirement.
- Assist in building & managing Squarespaces cultural relevance through brand marketing strategy ideation & execution
- Aid in driving growth & impact across all UK KPIs: customers, revenue, conversion, marketing ROI, LTV, & retention
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Media, Content, Social, CRM & Comms to ensure optimisation across channels
- Facilitate outreach & communication with new & existing brand partners
- Create & maintain internal presentations for all active marketing initiatives, whilst monitoring & tracking the progress & performance
- Master the use of internal Squarespace tools for project, performance & finance management
- Draft agreements to ensure proper usage for all brand marketing activity
- Maintain current knowledge of local cultural trends & market media consumption patterns
- Assemble relevant, well-thought out brand marketing opportunities in response to UK KPIs
- 6+ years of brand marketing experience across digital & traditional marketing channels
- Understanding of localised marketing & how cultural perspectives influence in-market plans
- An eye for great brand partner opportunities, with the ability to stay on the pulse of culture, news, media, design, influencers, tech & trends
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Impeccably organised & detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task & balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Aptitude to establish trust & maintain a collaborative spirit working cross-functionally within the organisation
- Comfortable navigating through ambiguity in a dynamic environment
- Able to work independently whilst having the confidence & knowledge of when to ask the important questions
Squarespace works with a selected Third Party Employment Service (TPES), who will act as the official employer of record & will manage all compliance & payroll activities locally. Squarespace adheres, to the extent of its ability to, all statutory ethical & legal recruitment standards & principles.