Due to the ongoing pandemic, our interview & onboarding processes will remain fully remote until further notice. At times like this, we're even more committed to providing you support & flexibility while you interview & onboard for your new job.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
Dashlane is looking for an iOS developer with a good understanding of the UI technologies of iOS. You will participate in building the best password manager & online security app on iPad, iPhone & Apple Watch. You have a proven track record of building high-quality user experiences. You're comfortable putting forward your ideas & have a strong passion for delivering the best experience to users.
At Dashlane, depending on your role, you'll be able to opt to work from the office or remotely. Due to legal constraints, at the moment Dashlane can only hire remotely in one of the three countries we have offices (Portugal, France & the USA).
This positions location is flexible within France & Portugal, & you can also opt to work from our Lisbon or Paris office.
- Take ownership of not only the features you develop but all aspects of the Dashlane application
- Work with your team to develop innovative features, communicating clearly with the team during the development lifecycle, from inception to release
- Maintain & improve the core functionality of our application, looking for ways to optimize performance & improve our UX
- Stay up-to-date with the latest changes for iOS & incorporate them into our application including SwiftUI & Combine
- Follow the evolution of the platform, studying WWDC sessions with your team during the conference
- Join a team of iOS developers, who are all passionate about both Dashlane & Apple technologies
- 3+ years of work experience in iOS application development and in iOS frameworks & APIs
- 1+ years of work experience with Swift
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with the most up-to-date Swift version, & knowledge of SwiftUI & Combine
- Experience writing reliable unit tests & UI tests
- Knowledge of the latest version of iOS (we currently support iOS 14+)
Diversity at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.