Your role in our mission
Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help & anticipatory technology into one of the most important spaces in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries - real estate, technology, service & commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company: trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
This role will define our product vision & roadmap, build a world-class product organization, & bridge the online-offline world for our residents through a seamless, delightful experience.
How youll help us to be successful
This role will sit at the center of our technical organization to articulate what tools well build to drive the business. Youll partner with marketing to position our products & activate our buildings; with Sales to innovate on our roadmap with real estate partners; with Operations on the touch points, workflows & process engineering for Alfreds & Residents; with Technology to build platform solutions & a delightful user experience; & in each case youll provide the data, research & learnings to close the feedback loop.
This will be a highly collaborative leadership role that will help transform our culture & product experience. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Establishing the product vision & strategy for the company, as well as owning metrics & goals to measure success
- Work with our Sales / Growth team to add, maintain, & expand the presence of our SaaS product with building teams & portfolios
- Meshing technology with the services & the member workflow to form one cohesive experience
- Building & leading a team of experts in product management, workflow & process engineering, data & insights, hospitality & resident experience
- Developing product roadmaps & ensuring alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Finance, Marketing, Technology, Operations etc.) & the executive team
- Rapidly iterating & evolving the product to meet Alfred & Resident needs, while creating scalable global solutions
- Using internal & external data, research & learning opportunities to look around corners for future user needs
What superpowers youll use
- An owners mentality: the entrepreneurial drive towards bias for action
- Outcome-oriented: not reactionary, youll articulate the desired outcome & work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Customer experience intuition & judgement: demonstrated success in creating innovative & user-friendly applications, features, workflows, services & experiences.
- Sales & Enterprise Expertise: A deep empathy for people who manage & operate multifamily buildings, & the ability to work intuitively with our Sales team
- Collaborative: excellent relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, & work with a variety of internal & external stakeholders
Who you are
- 10-15+ years of product management experience
- 5-7+ years of experience managing diverse teams
- A systems thinker with a lateral mind; low ego, high intellect
- Demonstrated ability to articulate & execute a product vision, strategy, planning & development
- Experience bridging the online-offline world in this hybrid role of tech / physical experience / services solution set
- Experience selling software in an enterprise environment
- Passionate about design, creative problem solving & an obsession with delightful user experiences
- Entrepreneurial drive & demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment, while building scalable solutions
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with technical & non-technical audiences