BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits, & relationships. The Hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 6,000 restaurants worldwide including Union Square Hospitality Group, Eleven Madison Park, The Meatball Shop, Roses Luxury & more. Learn more at www.getbento.com.
As part of our Revenue Operations (RevOps) practice, this role is focused on ensuring that our business systems are a force-multiplier for our Go-To-Market functions (Marketing, Sales, & Success). Responsibilities include architecting, procuring, evolving, & supporting a suite of leading tools including SFDC, Pardot, Outreach, Zendesk, & Gong. This role is responsible for a small team, will build out & define Business Systems best-practice, reports to the COO & will work cross-functionally with other members of the RevOps & BizOps teams.
The right candidate will be able to operate in a fast-paced environment & build scalable systems. You know how to work with functional leaders & users from across the company to identify pain points, define clear requirements, & build sustainable solutions. You have a vision for a best-in-class RevOps tools stack & a plan for how it all works together. You have experience working with Enablement to ensure smooth roll out & adoption, & believe that business systems are production systems. You are comfortable working cross-functionally & building strong relationships to drive change & influence without authority.
- Develop a comprehensive approach to business systems design that supports Marketing, Sales, & Success
- Ensure we get the most value from our investment in technology by assessing our current tools & working with vendors to fill gaps & right-size spending
- Evolve our business systems so that they support the scale needed in a rapidly growing startup environment, while maintaining development best-practices such as developing in sandbox environments, working with Enablement to update documentation, tracking changes, & testing user acceptance, & monitoring adoption
- Build a team to support key tools across Marketing, Sales, & Success including administration & managing a support ticket queue
- Understand the end-to-end customer journey & ensure smooth handoffs between functions to maximize successful outcomes
- Support the design, testing, & implementation of business processes within the scope of RevOps
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders from Marketing, Sales, & Customer Success to ensure work is completed on-time & that each functional area is set-up for long-term success
- Experience developing comprehensive business systems architecture, including implementation & maintenance of core services & the automations between them
- 8+ years of experience in systems administration & configuration, IT engineering, business systems operations, or similar
- Team leadership experience, particularly building out small, high-impact development & administration teams
- Experience working with core services & SaaS technology platforms including SFDC, Pardot, Outreach, Zendesk, & similar
- Rigorous technical project management experience, with emphasis on ensuring adoption & effectiveness by partnering with Enablement teams
- Hands on experience with native SFDC automations (process builders, workflow rules, flows etc)
- 4+ years experience in startup or growth-stage tech companies
- Track record of developing robust business systems in support of high-velocity Sales & Marketing organizations
- Experience using change intelligence platforms such as Sonar
- SFDC development experience & certifications
- Familiarity with reporting & analytics
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.