Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! Our developers are a tight-knit group, & we are pushing for substantial product development as we continue to grow the team in the next year. We value passion for quality, maintainable, & scalable code, and for building awesome products. A side benefit of developing for the restaurant industry is that once were done working hard, we have some great clients who can always provide amazing venues for unwinding with our close-knit team.
- Design and implement features to help our restaurant customers succeed
- Fearlessly collaborate with your team to solve problems & learn from failures
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Development experience using ExpressJS & NodeJS (Java, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc. is also acceptable)
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations or building an API from scratch
- Some exposure to SQL or NoSQL databases
- Unit testing or test driven development
- Ability to teach & mentor Junior Developers
- Experience working on teams in an agile-scrum environment
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.