Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As a Fraud Operations Associate, you will be working with some of the industrys brightest minds to manage the operations aspects of fraud. Specifically, you will manage daily workflows related to transaction fraud, first party fraud, & account takeovers, & work towards improving the business' ability to scale & make risk-based & customer-focused decisions. As Brexs credit card business scales, the pressure of fraud increases as well. In this role, you will be the company expert in fraud operations & have autonomy to drive down losses & improve internal efficiencies. To be successful, high ambition & drive for operational efficiency are critical.
- Drive down financial losses for Brex by leveraging understanding of fraud for credit cards & banking systems to avoid undue liability
- Partner with Policy, Data Science, & Engineering to improve tooling to scale internal operations for fraud.
- Achieve company level goals around financial fraud losses
- Develop & implement scalable operational processes for fraud management
What We Value
- 2-5 years of professional experience working in an operations environment, with 2+ years of experience with operations, risk, payments or a related field
- BS/BA degree
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking enthusiasm, & driving personal vision
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical & problem-solving skills, with a penchant for multi-tasking & self-starting
- A wide range of expertise with risk systems, fraud prevention, or payment processing