Client Solutions Engineer
Team: Enterprise Client Success
Doctor.com is a marketing & reputation management platform, purpose-built for the complex problems that healthcare providers face when building & growing their practice in a digital world. Doctor.coms industry-leading data management technology & its unique integrations with the most prominent directories & review sites have empowered over 20,000 practitioners to seamlessly enhance their online visibility, grow patient trust & ultimately attract more patients.
The Client Solutions Engineer will be on the front lines helping clients succeed with our solutions implementations & acting as a technical expert in all things Doctor.com product & support. You will also collaborate with our product, engineering, sales, & publisher operations teams to ensure client success for all inbound & outbound communication.
During implementation you will utilize your technical understanding to coordinate & execute development on products for new & existing clients. From a maintenance standpoint you will function as a subject matter expert in our solutions functionality to troubleshoot & take ownership of support issues.
Functions of the role are inclusive of & not limited to:
- Learn the solutions & their capabilities
- Analyze & import client data using designated specifications
- Troubleshoot & resolve client ticket issues in a timely manner
- Quickly respond to inbound client questions & concerns
- Work inter departmentally to communicate client needs & next steps for success
- Utilize SQL for data manipulation & the generation of exports
- Utilize web development technologies to convert design to functional web page
Is a multi-tasker. Comfortable with managing a high volume of work spread across different platforms, including inbound phone calls, emails, task-oriented work, communicating issues to various departments, etc.
- Ability to prioritize & balance multiple tasks & commitment to meeting & exceeding deadlines & goals
- Passion for problem solving
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems such as Mercurial
- Experience with SQL a plus