Title: Senior Manager, Integrated Media
You will be a key leader within the Integrated Media team & programs that are business critical for HelloFresh Group, driving topline integrated media strategy with an emphasis on Audio & OOH in North America. This role oversees emergent media channels across all four brands (HelloFresh, GreenChef, Factor & EveryPlate).
Our ideal candidate will be a thought leader & expert on all things Integrated Media & will collaborate daily with peers in Growth, Brand, Creative, Product, Finance, & Analytics. This is a high performance/high impact role driving incredible growth at HelloFresh working across the Growth Organization.
- Develop & implement data driven, measurable, portfolio growth acquisition strategy for managed channels, across brands to hit business KPIs. Accountable for hitting defined growth acquisition targets & OKRs.
- Conversion volume, CAC, incremental or marginal CAC, ROI, brand lift metrics, etc.
- Be accountable for best in class execution of media strategy in partnership with supporting internal & external partners. Proactively identify & close gaps.
- Architect & implement sound, sustainable processes, ensure accurate implementation of media buys, budget pacing & stewardship, aggressive negotiations & innovative deal structures that set campaigns up for low risk, profitable returns
- Dynamically adapt to business needs with speed & agility
- Adapt quickly & addresses challenges in a proactive manner
- Proactively identify & implement data driven optimizations on an ongoing basis to drive improvement WoW & MoM in identified KPIs
- Proactively evaluate & identify opportunities for incremental growth. Act with curiosity.
- Innovate & lead new testing initiatives within Integrated Media (collaborating with other channels where relevant) to both validate performance & drive incremental growth.
- Explore new approaches, products, services & TAM expansion opportunities that drive business strategy. Be a change ambassador throughout the organization.
- Manage relationship(s) with external agencies as well as direct partners
- Evaluate, negotiate, onboard & proactively manage new / existing partners as needed
- Work cross functionally with relevant internal stakeholders on business cases, contracts, fee / commission oversight & negotiations, RFP management, invoicing / auditing
- Coach & manage one direct report; retain & develop your team into top talent within the organization
- Keep the team on track to meet deadlines & goals; drive them to adapt when necessary. Promote a sense of urgency; make holistic, data driven decisions considering risk / reward.
- Partner closely with Data Science & Marketing Analytics to develop, implement & continuously validate robust measurement / attribution approach across the full Integrated Media program. Accountable for quantifying channel impact across the funnel.
- Partner with Brand Strategy, Brand Creative and/or external partners to develop & implement robust creative strategy
- Continuously iterate & test to drive Response Rates, Communication / Creative & Audience Targeting strategies
- An expert in best practices & a trailblazer developing new ways of approaching complex problems
- Innovative & Solutions oriented - proactively seeking input from peers & leaders in problem solving
- Data driven. Advising & guiding based on data-driven metrics, track defined targets to measure team-level performance; lead team through challenges in a calm & productive manner
- Continuously identifying priorities based on business need, setting expectations for success & allocating team resources effectively.
- An expert in project management, with strong organizational & communication skills.
- Egoless, creating an inclusive environment that encourages ideas & promotes cross team collaboration.
- A growth marketing strategist who can derive insights, recommendations & action plans from qualitative market trends, consumer feedback, & large data sets.
- 7-10 years of relevant professional experience with concrete, consistent results
- At least 2+ years of team and/or agency management, with experience leading & influencing others
- In-depth knowledge of Integrated media (Audio, OOH,TV/OTT) with relevant tactical experience
- Background in eCommerce and/or subscription business models is a plus
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (CPM, CPV / CPS, CAC, incremental or marginal CAC, LTV, ROI).
- A proven track record in Integrated Media campaign strategies & execution; robust playbook of available optimization & growth levers
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel / Office, advanced Excel experience, reporting automation experience is a plus
- Expertise in both the US & Canada media markets is a plus
- Bachelors degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing required
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year