Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimp is the worlds largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use Mailchimp to design & send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful & easy-to-use email, marketing automation, & analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications & services.
The Marketing department makes a meaningful impact on the Mailchimp brand & shapes the perception of our products. Were looking for a Marketing Admin Coordinator to join our team to assist a team of Marketing Directors.
This role involves a variety of administrative & marketing support tasks & will help the whole team operate smoothly. This person will be the gate-keeper for inboxes, schedules, & juggling just about anything else that could come up for all the directors, so flexibility & extreme organization skills are an absolute must. An ideal candidate has a bit of administrative & marketing experiencesuch as an internship in a large marketing department, or position supporting the marketing functions of a small businessand is looking to grow their career. They should have excellent communication skills & a good balance of confidence & humility. A strong work ethic, ability to be simultaneously detailed & fast, organizational prowess, curiosity, & willingness to learn are key.
What you'll do here:
- Support Mailchimps Marketing Directors & the Marketing Department by managing calendars, arranging travel, & other day-to-day administrative tasks
- Learn from & assist Senior Administrative Coordinator in day-to-day running of the Marketing Leadership Team
- Organize the resources needed by Marketing teams & directors
- Execute alongside Senior Admin Coordinator planning, catering & entertainment for Marketing subteams led by directors, meetings, trainings, & other events
- Collaborate with Senior Admin Coordinator & with Executive Assistant for larger marketing group meetings, agendas, group travel arrangements & administrative needs
- Prepare & input all expenses for Directors to ensure quick & timely processing
- Correspond with printers, manufacturers, agencies, & other vendors
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 1-3 years experience in a large marketing department or administrative support of a business
- You have strong written & verbal communication skills
- You have incredible time management & self-sufficiency
- You have a knack for anticipating needs in advance
- You have the ability to maintain productivity in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- You have proficiency in Google apps, especially Docs, Sheets & Calendar
- You have a basic understanding of email marketing & other marketing functions
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Our headquarters are in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), & generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.