We are looking for a Dev Team Lead to join ourR&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for Viasdevelopers & QA analysts through the product life cycle, hands-on, & contribute directly to our cutting-edge technologies. You will be shaping the future of transportation, affecting tens of thousands of rides daily worldwide.
- Be the full tech owner of your teams products
- Growing & mentoring your team members
- Take end-to-end professional responsibility over your teams Agile development life-cycle
- Proactively build your team, recruiting & on-boarding
- Be a hands-on developer in your team - designing, coding, & delivering features to production
- Lead the teams atmosphere & culture
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 4-5 years of professional experiencein backend or full-stack development
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer /in a hands-on technical leadership position
- Great people skills with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed levelA tech savvy, team player with a "can do" attitude
- Independent, responsible, with a true desire to make an impact
- Passionate about software engineering & constantly expanding your knowledge
- An expert in balancing the trade-offs between technical & product priorities
- Enjoys working with people
- Driven by tough challenges, & producing reliable & scalable solutions
- Enthusiastic about code quality, architecture, design, testing, & performance
- Preferred experience (one or more) -
- Cloud technologies: AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, etc.
- Full stack development in: Python/Java/JS/Scala
- Databases: MySQL, NoSQL (Redis, Mongo)
- High-scale design, automation tests, micro-services
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.