We are looking for a Project Manager to join our R&D center in TLV. The position is to be part of our Engineering team responsible for Vias delivery from inception to completion. You will have full responsibility for planning & managing R&D projects, this includes ensuring that projects are delivered on time, meets product definitions, quality & technical requirements. You will work with matrix interaction with multiple inner organization interfaces R&D, Product Management, QA, Project management, integration, etc.
What You'll Do
- Work closely in a matrix interaction with software engineers, product managers, researchers & other engineering teams to get high-quality products & features through the software project lifecycle (build, test & release on time).
- Set project schedules & ensuring on-time completion of building endeavours
- Manage project schedules, identify possible issues & clearly communicate them to project stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for release schedules & milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead several technical programs, setting priorities for products & engineering, leading cross-functional teams to take products to market, ensuring success metrics are informing future efforts, & quickly fine tuning the program as needed.
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management from a Saas company- must
- Able to put together a project from scratch & lead it to the end
- Multitasker, knows how to prioritize, ability to go from detail oriented to high level & back
- Detail-oriented & highly organized
- Strong leadership skills
- Extraordinary communicator with the ability to work with everyone in the company at both a conceptual as well as a detailed level
- Able to work under pressure - a must
- Native English speaker- a must
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. Our guiding principle is simple: we know that the future of transportation is safe, dynamic, shared public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, complements existing transit infrastructure, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around. Through intelligently designed operating systems & sophisticated routing algorithms, we build localized & customizable solutions for each & every one of our global partners (100 & counting, last we checked)
Via is an equal opportunity employer.