Peloton is looking for a passionate & talented Digital Paid Media Manager with a track record of driving performance across multiple Digital platforms to join its growing team in London. Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for continuously improving Digital Media performance across Europe by planning & execution across Search & YouTube.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Pelotons Search & YouTube activity spanning seasonal messaging & key initiatives across the UK & Germany including
- Strategic & tactical planning
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation & maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Media tag management
- Creative management with internal team & external agency
- Support team with
- Social executions
- Google Analytics
- 4+ years of digital media management, with in-depth hands-on Google Ads platform experience (search, display, Youtube etc.) along with working knowledge of Bing Ads, Google Analytics, GTM
- Successfully demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats - hands on execution, optimization, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
- Direct in-platform experience managing both Search (Google + Bing) & YouTube campaigns
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, pixel creation, troubleshooting & configuration etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content & asset production to maximize channel performance
- Experience with A/B & multivariate testing & optimizing landing pages & user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects & campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing Social campaigns preferred but not mandatory
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.